Each country has its own culture, rule and attitude. Therefore, you have to know what the most appropriate way to behave and live in other countries. You cannot implement the recent way to your next position. This looks amazing and wonderful knowing the diversity of this universe.
Through this article, we are going to explore how to become a British citizen. Being a British citizen has some rules that you have to obey. You cannot move freely as your aims and passion. Living there will be much different from where you in.
Britain has many strong laws about citizenship that you cannot be neglected. Some laws may be strict and complicated for you. The strict laws are aimed to give the best protection and comfort for all the citizens. These are the following tips to be a good British citizen, let’s check this out.
If you want to stay in Britain even for work or pleasure, you have to submit your data legally. You have to state your identity clearly with visa or immigration card which is applicable. This first requirement is needed to provide the real data of every single person in Britain. So, there is no any unknown or illegal person that can visit Britain freely.
After submitting your personality data, you have to pay the application fee. The amount of fee is depended on what kind of annual visiting application that you have filled. The British government will decide whether you can stay in Britain after 6 months processing. The decision will focus on your health, purpose, financial, and place to stay in Britain.
After being confirmed, you can stay in Britain as long the agreement stated in the contract. The procedure will be different if you want to be a fully British Citizen. You have to have a clear purpose and reason. You have to also understand the other regulations as follows.
- You have to be over 18 years old. In Britain, 18-year-old citizens are categorized as an adult. So, they have a good conscience about this immigration decision. Besides that, you must get permission from your parents that you want to move your nationality legally.
- Having a good character is the next requirement which is acceptable in Britain. As a British citizen, you have to show your respect by understanding the rights and freedom of United Kingdom. The patriotic character will be a positive point that can really show your interest in this country. You have to know and implement your duty and obligation as a good citizen. There is a duty for you as a worker to pay the income taxes and National Insurance contributions. The amount of taxes will depend on your average income. You must obey the rule because every little fault has been reserved by written law.
- Mastering English language is a must. You cannot be stated as a Britain citizen without mastering this official language. You will be tested in TOEFL and TOEIC to find your ability about the English If you cannot past this test, you will be failed as Britain citizen.
- Living without a criminal track record is the next regulation to be a Britain citizen. If you have a criminal record, don’t brace yourself to be the legal citizen of this country. This regulation is aimed to protect other citizens from any threads like terrorism and crimes.
- You will be only permitted to stay in Britain no more than 5 years. This is a contract that you have to agree. After finishing your contract, you can surely make a renewal contract with the similar time estimation. If you have been married, you can only make a renewal contract for every 3 years.
Those are some regulation for you in how to become a British citizen. Those regulations seem so strict and complicated. You have to agree on those because all off regulations are for your best protection and convenience for living in Britain. You have to also remember that there are some citizenship schedules like national ceremony and citizen ceremony that you must attend.
Please leave a comment, give a rate and share if you like! Thanks 🙂
You might be interested in watching the videos below 🙂